Beautiful Foothills Homes for Sale
A call to Tupper’s Team is the perfect way to start searching for your mountain home. Colorado’s foothill communities offer you all the comforts of city living combined with the freedom of the mountain lifestyle. Of course, finding the perfect place to settle in can be challenging, which is why we’re here to help you search through the many mountain homes for sale in Colorado and find the perfect home to call your own.
TUPPER’S TEAM EXCLUSIVE LISTINGS
What to Expect When Buying a Home
]When you first call us, we’ll ask you a few questions about your plans, interests, and price range. From there, we can start looking at the variety of Conifer, Genesee, and Evergreen homes for sale that will meet you and your family’s needs.
If you haven’t moved to the area yet, we can still help you look for your perfect Colorado mountain home. We’re here to help you! We are happy to help if you live out of state. We will email property photos or help you close from a distance!
Financing and Closing Costs for Mountain Homes in Colorado
Our goal is to help you find your dream mountain home for sale in Colorado’s foothills for the best price possible, which is why we’re committed to helping you discuss all of your options. We know real estate values better than anyone in the area with over 100 years of combined experience buying and selling homes in the foothills of Colorado. We would love to represent you during the buying process. If you plan to finance your new home, we’ll put you in touch with the best local mortgage brokers to help you qualify for a loan. Here is what you may expect:
- In our market, offers are usually made with a 1-2% deposit.
- Most contracts close within 30 days, although closing times as short as two weeks or as high as 60 days are not unheard of.
- As a rule of thumb, you can generally expect closing costs to include 1% of the purchase price, plus loan fees and other miscellaneous costs that may accrue.
- Lenders are required by law to provide a good faith estimate of closing costs, so there shouldn’t be any unexpected surprises.
- We are happy to review the final figures with you before you close on your new mountain home.
If you have any other questions about our beautiful Evergreen homes for sale, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
You can call us at 303- 670-6358, toll free 800-568-6120 ext 6358, email TalkToUs@tuppersteam.com, or stop by our offices at Evergreen Parkway and Stagecoach Blvd. We’d love to help you find your future home.