Dreams DO Come True
27403 Mountain Park Road, Evergreen
I often hear people describe their dream home. I hear things like: a place that's private but still close to downtown Evergreen. A place that feels like it's on top of the world, but is close to restaurants, grocery stores and Evergreen Lake. A place where you can have a deck that allows you to stand above the trees, and if we’re being really picky, a Mt.Evans view off of said deck. A place with huge walls of windows so you feel like you’re in a treehouse. A place that's mostly main floor living but also has a walkout lower level. A place with a main level and lower-level living room so there can be separation when needed. A place that oozes charm, but has been upgraded and well maintained. A place with an updated kitchen and newer appliances. A place with a double-sided fireplace in the kitchen and living rooms so whether you want a cozy spot in the kitchen to drink your morning coffee or a place to feel the warmth while you are captivated by your Mt.Evans view, you are well taken care of. A place with exceptional outdoor living spaces – for entertaining or relaxing after a long day. A place with a garden area enough to play but not so much that the maintenance takes over your weekends. A place where you can view nature, the views, the trees, listen to the birds, see the animals and star gaze at night. And while we're dreaming, this place must have at least three bedrooms because let's be honest, if you found this dream house, everyone you know would want to come visit. Wish granted; we found your house, 27403 Mountain Park Road, Evergreen, its what dreams are made of.
- - Mt. Evans views!
- - Incredible newer deck so you can sit above the trees
- - Location, location, location right in the heart of Evergreen
- - Quiet, yet not isolated
- - Feels like living in a nest in the trees, and in a snow globe during winter
- - Contemporary kitchen upgrades still maintained cottage feel with double-sided fireplace
- - Tons of storage in home, in garage and shed
- - Live in and above the trees -- tons of natural light -- massive picture windows
- - Garden area
- - Easy access to main road
- - Top rated schools
- - One of the coziest homes you will ever love
Selling Your Home?
Get your home's value - our custom reports include accurate and up to date information.