Feel like you are on vacation every day taking in breathless views. This lightly lived-in home feels almost new. The great room will be your focal point that offers extreme views, wood floors and gas fireplace. This space is open to the kitchen making it ideal for entertaining or conversation. The large kitchen offers a well-designed layout with plenty of counter and cabinet space, pantry, as well as large picture windows that also take advantage of views. The main floor master has extra space for a desk or workout equipment while the master bath is exceptionally large. It offers an oval soaking tub, separate shower and dual vanities (and dual closets!). The walk-out lower level offers a family room with pellet stove and still enjoys views. One of the bedrooms is huge - large enough for a king-sized bed ensemble. The other bedroom is cozier with (you guessed it) views. There is a laundry room as well as a storage area. The deck was ideally built to optimize star gazing, distant city lights and wildlife viewing. There is a fenced dog run and still room for other outdoor activities on this gently-sloped acreage. The attached carport may be easy and affordable to enclose. The driveway offers plenty of additional parking. Bonuses include new furnace (10/21), roof was new in 2018, hi-speed internet and county maintained roads. Feel a million miles away but just over 7 miles to town and even closer to some of the areas best hiking.
- Feel like you are on vacation every day taking in breathless views.
- Deck optimizes the views and land is level enough for activities
- Lovely great room capturing distant views and wildlife watching
- Large kitchen with extra counter space
- Master retreat with private 5-piece bath
- Walk-out lower level
- Enjoy new furnace, newer roof, hi-speed internet and natural gas
- Short drive to hiking, 15 minutes to town