Mt Evans Views Nestled in Aspen Trees and Pines
25358 Stanley Park Road
Welcome to Aspen Glen, where you will feel like you are living in a luxury treehouse with jaw dropping views of the Mt. Evans mountain range, nestled in 5.25 private acres with trails, including the old stagecoach route. This is home. The gentle driveway leads you off the well-maintained paved road into your own oasis. The land is so special and has been incredibly well maintained to include those walking trails, spacious flat areas for playing and gathering, and a mixture of open spaces, pines and quaking aspens, all framed by the majestic peaks of the snow capped mountains. Inside, the open, spacious light and bright floor plan is what you were hoping to find, with walk-out access to large decks and a patio below. The cozy lower level is where you will find the 3 bedrooms and outside, separate from the house and attached to the garage, is the private, quiet, heated and insulated home office. Work and play from this special home. It’s so easy to get to, but once you’re there, it’ll be so hard to leave. This is it.
- Open bright floor plan with separate private home office
- Feels like living in a large luxury treehouse
- A different sunset every night
- Large patio wired for hot tub
- Separate heated bonus room/office attached to garage
- Surrounded by woods, but with level grass area outdoor playing and parties
- Walking trails on your own 5.25 acres, including an old stagecoach route
- Tuff shed with great storage
- Spacious detached garage
- Easy access – convenient location yet feels like your own mountain retreat
- Abundant wildlife
Selling Your Home?
Get your home's value - our custom reports include accurate and up to date information.