Where, When, How to Register and Vote in Colorado
Go Vote Colorado
Register to vote
Do you have a Colorado driver's license or ID card?
Manage my registration
- What do you want to do? (Get help)
Track my ballot
Colorado voters can now sign up for BallotTrax - a system that will allow you to track your ballot from sent to accepted. Sign up here https://colorado.ballottrax.net!
If you’re a Denver voter, go to https://ballottrace.org/home to update your ballot tracking preferences.
- Review your voter record to make sure your information is up to date.
- September 18 - Early voting for Military and Overseas voters will be available for the General Election. Access my ballot.
- October 9 - Counties will begin mailing ballots. View my sample ballot.
- October 26 - deadline to register to vote or update your registration and still receive a ballot in the mail.
- In Colorado, you can register to vote and vote in person up to 7:00 PM on Election Day.
- Full election and campaign finance calendar
Dates to Remember:
Election day is Nov. 3
Online: Oct. 26
By mail: Received by Oct. 26
In person: Nov. 3
Absentee ballot deadlines
Return by mail: Received by Nov. 3
Return in person: Nov. 3 by 7:00 p.m.
Oct. 19 - Nov. 2, but dates and hours may vary based on where you live
~Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold